The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies' to give you the very best experience. Please click Accept Cookies to continue to use the site.

Bosch GAL18V-40 18V Lithium-Ion Fast Battery Charger

(No reviews yet) Write a Review
SKU:
BOS-CHG-GAL18V-40
UPC:
681920967033
Condition:
New
Availability:
Usually Ships in 1 to 2 Business Days
Shipping:
Free Shipping To The Lower 48 US
Features:
  • Features an 80/20 Dual Charger Mode
  • Built-In LED Charge Status Indicator
  • Charges up to a 4.0Ah Battery in 60 Minutes or Less
    • Bosch GAL18V-40 18V Lithium-Ion Fast Battery Charger
    • Bosch GAL18V-40 18V Lithium-Ion Fast Battery Charger
    $49.90

    Description

    Fans of Bosch’s 18V power tool line will love this GAL18V-40 rapid battery charger. The GAL18V-40 offers an impressive charge time of under 60 minutes, even for large 4.0Ah battery packs. This speedy charger is built to refuel batteries quickly and safely, and the 80/20 dual charger mode ensures the long life of your batteries. The Bosch GAL18V-40 restores 80% of battery life in fast mode, and finishes the remaining 20% in safe mode, preventing damage from overheating. The LED battery status indicator on this unit monitors the charge on your battery, letting you know when it’s charging in fast mode, charging in safe mode, and fully charged. This 18V lithium-ion battery charger will even let users know when a battery is damaged or defective.

    Please Note: This battery charger requires 120V 60hz input power and has the standard 2-prong North American plug.

     

    Brand: Bosch
    Type: Battery Charger
    Voltage: 18V
    Battery Ports: 1
    Battery charge Indicator: Yes
    Compatible Batteries: GBA18V80, GBA18V40, GBA18V63, and BAT612 (Sold Separately)
    Packaging: Not in Retail Packaging
    Model: GAL18V-40
    View AllClose