This charger requires 120-Volt, 60Hz input power and has the standard two-prong North American plug. It is small enough to plug in beneath a workbench, to bring on the job or to place nearly anywhere. This convenient, fast Dewalt DW9116 7.2-Volt to 18-Volt Battery Charger might be exactly what you need to keep yourself and your crew running at full speed without interruptions. It is generally a good idea to use one battery while another charges.
When you order the Dewalt DW9116 7.2-Volt to 18-Volt Battery Charger from us, we will also ship it for free within the Lower 48.
- Voltage: 7.2 Volts to 18 Volts
- Works with Dewalt pod-style NiCad batteries
- Charges most compatible batteries within an hour
- Requires 120-Volt, 60Hz input power
- Comes with standard, two-prong North American plug
- Free shipping within the Lower 48
|Voltage:||7.2 - 14.4|