This tool is the epitome of versatility, as it can be run as a driver-drill or a hammer driver-drill and is engineered to be used for wood, metal, masonry, and concrete applications. Makita’s four-pole motor delivers 480 in.lbs. of Max Torque and up to 1,900 RPM and 28,500 BPM in the high-speed setting. It weighs only 3.4 lbs. (with battery, sold separately) for reduced operator fatigue. With Extreme Protection Technology (XPT), the drill is engineered for increased dust and water resistance and is ideal for use in harsh jobsite conditions. This tool is compatible with Makita 18V Li-Ion battery models with the Star symbol.
- 4-pole Motor Delivers 480in-lbs of Maximum Torque
- Variable Speed Trigger Matches Power to Application
- Built-in LED Light Optimizes Visibility in Any Area
- Compatible with Star Protection Batteries
- Authorized Makita Distributor. Full Makita Warranty with Purchase
- Ships For Free to the Lower 48
|RPM:||0 - 600 / 0 - 1,900 rpm|