Metabo HPT/Hitachi UC18YRL 7.2V-18V NiCd NiMH Li-Ion Battery Charger
- Usually Ships in 1 to 2 Business Days
- Free Shipping To The Lower 48 US
- Perfect for Professionals Who Rely on Several Battery Voltages
- Three-Way Overcharge Protection and Integrated Cooling System Optimize Battery Life
- Compatible with NiCd, NiMH, and Lithium-Ion Battery Compositions
Recharging batteries is quick and convenient with a Metabo HPT/Hitachi 7.2V - 18V universal battery charger. This versatile charger works with 7.2V – 18V batteries, and is compatible with NiCad, NiMH, and Li-Ion chemistries. That makes it a great product for those that own many different Hitachi pod-style batteries and want a single charger to use with them all. The UC18YRL fully charges batteries in as little as 20-45 minutes depending on the chemistry, which makes it perfect for professionals. It also features a cooling fan that helps to contribute to an increased charger life.
PLEASE NOTE: This charger features the standard 2-prong North American plug and requires 120V 60HZ input power to function.
|Voltage:||7.2V - 18V|
|Charging Time:||20-45 Minutes|
|Charges Batteries:||EB1212S, EB1214S, EB1414S, EB1814SL, BCL1815, BCL1430, EBM1830, & More (Sold Separately)|
|Plug Style:||Standard 2 Prong North American|
|Required Input Power:||120V 60HZ|