Bosch GXS18V-01N14 CORE18V Lithium-Ion Battery and Charger Starter Kit

(No reviews yet) Write a Review
SKU:
BOS-AMB-GXS18V-01N14
UPC:
000346494860
Shipping:
Calculated at Checkout
Features:
  • Starter Kit Includes a GBA18V63 Li-Ion Battery and BC1880 Fast Charger
  • CoolPack 2.0 Technology Keeps this 6.3Ah Battery Running 135% Longer
  • Charger Offers Cooling Fan for Battery Optimization
    • Bosch GXS18V-01N14 CORE18V Lithium-Ion Battery and Charger Starter Kit
    • Bosch GXS18V-01N14 CORE18V Lithium-Ion Battery and Charger Starter Kit
    • Bosch GXS18V-01N14 CORE18V Lithium-Ion Battery and Charger Starter Kit
    • Bosch GXS18V-01N14 CORE18V Lithium-Ion Battery and Charger Starter Kit
    • Bosch GXS18V-01N14 CORE18V Lithium-Ion Battery and Charger Starter Kit
    • Bosch GXS18V-01N14 CORE18V Lithium-Ion Battery and Charger Starter Kit
    • Bosch GXS18V-01N14 CORE18V Lithium-Ion Battery and Charger Starter Kit
    $122.95

    Description

    The full line of Bosch 18V power tools awaits the next-generation lithium-ion technology loaded into this GBA18V63 CORE18V battery pack. Boasting 100% forward and backwards compatibility, this CORE18V starter kit will provide impressive runtime and performance to countless Bosch tool models. This 6.3Ah battery is crafted with CoolPack 2.0 technology, which keeps the cells cooler and provides up to 135% more battery life than competing batteries without this tech. The enhanced cell design in the GBA18V63 battery allows it to deliver 80% more power than previous-generation batteries and cells—we’re talking 1,440 Watts of power from a relatively streamlined battery that weighs only 1.76 lb. This battery has what it takes to operate even in extreme temperatures as low as -4° F. Also included with this Bosch CORE18V starter kit is the BC1880 fast charger. The battery charge indicator informs the user of remaining charge time, while an on-board cooling fan keeps the battery temperature in a safe zone for charging to prevent overheating. The dual-mode charge in the BC1880 issues a fast charge first, issuing 80% in as little as 41 minutes, while the remaining 20% will occur in regular mode, allowing the battery to receive a full charge in approximately 55 minutes. Please note, the included charger requires 120V, 60Hz input power and uses a standard 2-prong North American plug.

    Brand: Bosch
    Type: CORE18V Starter Pack
    Battery: GBA18V63
    Voltage: 18V
    Amp Hour: 6.3Ah
    Chemistry: Lithium Ion
    Charger: BC1880
    Voltage: 18V
    Charge Time: 55 Mins
    Chemistry: Lithium Ion
    Battery Status Indicator: Yes
    Cord Length: 6ft
    Model: GXS18V-01N14
    View AllClose