Hitachi DV18DBL 18V Brushless 1/2" Hammer Drill/Driver - Tool Only
- Usually Ships in 1 to 2 Business Days
- Free to the Lower 48 US
- Delivers a Maximum Torque of 1,205 in-lbs
- 1/2-in Keyless Metal Chuck for Quick and Easy Bit Changes
- Maximum Rotation Speed of 2,100 rpm
The Hitachi DV18DBL 18V 1/2" brushless hammer drill/driver is a powerful yet compact addition to the 18-volt lithium-ion cordless tool series. This hammer driver/drill has the power for drilling into concrete, boring large holes into wood or driving lag bolts. With 1,205in-lbs of torque, up to 2,100rpm and 31,500bpm, there are few jobs the DV18DBL can't handle. Built with a brushless motor that offers 50% more runtime, increased power, and extended durability with essentially no maintenance. The 1/2" keyless chuck on this bare tool, as bits can be interchanged quickly and easily. The Hitachi cordless hammer driver/drill has built-in Reactive Force Control (RFC) system which reduces the risk of injury to the user from tool overload, and also protects the battery and motor. This DV18DBL is compatible with the Hitachi tool models, BSL1860 and UC18YKSL (sold separately).
PLEASE NOTE: This item is a bare tool and does not include a case, charger, or battery.
- Lightweight Design Reduces User Fatigue
- Authorized Distributor of Hitachi Products
- Full Manufacturer's Warranty Included With Purchase
|Speed:||0 - 2,100 rpm|
|BPM:||0 - 31,500 bpm|
|Uses Batteries:||Hitachi 18V Lithium-Ion Slide Style Batteries (Sold Separately)|
|Packaging:||In Retail Packaging|