The Makita 4.0Ah battery combines more run time (35% more run time per charge than the BL1830 battery) with a category-leading charge time of only 40 minutes, providing users with more time working and less time waiting on a charge. The Makita BL1840B resists self-discharge, so it’s ready for use even after long periods of storage. Users don’t have to guess how much juice remains in the pack as the convenient LED fuel gauge on this model will inform them.
- Provides a 4.0 Amp Hour Capacity
- Features a Convenient LED Fuel Gauge
- Lithium Ion Batteries are 50% Lighter then Most NiCd Batteries
- Compatible with Makita Charger Models DC18RA, DC18RC, DC18RD, DC18SF, DC18SE (Not Included)
- Authorized Makita Distributor. Full Makita Warranty with Purchase
- Ships For Free to the Lower 48
- When charged with the Makita Rapid Optimum Charger (sold separately), the battery communicates with the charger to monitor current, voltage, and temperature during charging. This advanced charging technology helps optimize battery life and deliver a faster charge. This battery is only compatible with Star Protection tools, which are indicated by the Star Symbol and/or Yellow Battery Receiver under the tool. Star Protection Computer Controls allow communication between the tool and battery to monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging, and overheating.
|For Tools:||XFD01, XFD10, XFD11, XFD12, XDT04, XDT11, XDT13, XDT15, XPH01, XPH06, XPH12 and Many Other 18V Makita Tools (sold separately)|
|Uses Chargers:||DC18RA, DC18RC, DC18RD, DC18SF, DC18SE (sold separately)|