Used Makita RT0701C 6.5 Amp 1-1/4" HP Corded Variable Speed Compact Router
- Free Shipping To The Lower 48 US
- Delivers a 1.25 Peak Horsepower Rating
- Double Insulated Aluminum Motor
- Features a Quick Release Cam Lock System
The Makita RT0701C compact router comes with electronic speed control that helps to maintain constant speed, which in turn delivers smooth start-ups. The router is engineered for a wide range of routing applications. Ergonomically designed, this router ensures optimum comfort and control. The router also features a heavy-duty, double-insulated aluminum motor that adds up to the durability. The compact router has a quick release cam lock system that provides easy depth adjustment and base removal/installation. A high visibility base and shaft lock adds to the comfort and provides better handling. With a powerful 1.25 hp motor that delivers 6.5 amps, it surely improves the performance. The variable speed of 0 - 10,000 / 0 - 30,000 rpm enables the user to match the speed accordingly.
PLEASE NOTE: This router is slightly used, may show very minor scratches. This router is in perfect working condition and requires 120V 60Hz input power and has the two-prong North American plug.
- Variable Speed Trigger Matches Power to Application
- Includes: 1/4" Collet (763637-1), Straight Guide (164834-6), 13mm Wrench (781039-9), 22mm Wrench (781011-1)
- Authorized Makita Distributor. Full Manufacturer Warranty with Purchase
- Free Shipping to the Lower 48 States
|No-Load Speeds:||0 - 10,000 / 0 - 30,000 rpm|
|Cord Length:||8.208 ft|
|Includes:||1/4" Collet (763637-1), Straight Guide (164834-6), 13mm Wrench (781039-9), 22mm Wrench (781011-1)|
|Packaging:||Not in Retail Packaging|